-University of Jordan, faculty of rehabilitation sciences,
Amman, Jordan (2008/2009) – (2013/2014), B.Sc. DEGREE IN
PHYSIOTHERAPY, with an average of (3.86 out of 4) rating
excellent honours and the 1st out of 50 students.
-Para Medical Institute, Amman, Jordan (1986-1989), Diploma of
physiotherapy course duration 3 years (6 semesters) with an
average of (75.7%) rating very good and the 4th out
of 20 students.
- Halemma Assadeah high school, Amman, Jordan 1986,
certification / scientific stream with an average of (78.9%)
In all work experience duration 21 years :
hospital since 1/6/2015 until now.
Privious work locations :
* Medical Engineering for Orthopedic Equipments as a physical
* Different locations in Jeddah- Saudi Arabia.
- A private PTst for the Bugshan family special needs children
(mentally and physically)
I was also the caretaker for there other rehabilitation programs
- Bugshan general hospital (2001-2002).
- The Help Center for special needs children (1998-2001).
*Different governmental hospitals related to the Jordanian
Ministry Of Health, within the main different departments with
the inpatient and with the out patient in the PT department the
greatest time in pediatric units.
- Al- Basheer hospital.
- Madaba hospital.
- Al- karak hospital.
- Delegator PTst to Al- hussien society for physical
- Delegator PTst to Ma'aen spa village.
Field experience :
I have had the opportunity to examine closely the work
mechanisms and standards for asufficiently times in several
locations beside my previous work locations (2002-2007).
- Abu Riah Center in Ramallah, Palestine.
- Disabled children society, Abed Al-Lattef Jamel rehabilitation
center and the early intervention unit in the Help Center in
- Mayo clinic hospital in Minnesota in U.S.A.
- Children hospital in Newyork in U.S.A.
- Children hospital in Pennsylvania in U.S.A.
- Children orthopedic clinic in Ashaw Munich, Germany.
Academic experience :
- 27 / 4 / 2002 workshop on Lymphodema king Faisal specialist
hospital and research center Jeddah, Saudi.
- (1- 3) / 3 / 2001 the third scientific conference of the
Arabian Confederation of
(ACPT) Amman, Jordan.
- (3- 4) Safar 1421 workshop on creative expression by Arts for
all very special art (VSA) Jeddah, Saudi (16 hours).
- 15 / 11 / 2000 The second training in physical management by
the international Portage association Jeddah, Saudi.
- (25- 29) / 5 / 2000 workshop on " thinking skills "
Jeddah, Saudi (15 hours).
- 9 / 6 / 1999 lecture about AUTISM explaining the enigma
Jeddah, Saudi (2 hours).
- 8 / 6 / 1999 lecture about SNOEZELEN adifferent world working
with mentally handicapped children in apink room Jeddah, Saudi
- 7 / 6 / 1999 lecture about attention deficit hyperactivity
disorder (ADHD) Jeddah, Saudi (2 hours).
- 6 / 6 / 1999 workshop about rhythmic (music and movement) with
mentally handicapped children Jeddah, Saudi (8 hours).
- (13- 16) / 12 / 1998 symposium and workshop on towards better
physical therapy for neurologically disabled by Mayo school of
health related sciences at prince Salman center for disability
research Riyadh, Saudi (12 hours).
- (28- 30) / 6 / 1998 The first training in physical management
by the international Portage association Jeddah, Saudi .
- (4- 6) / 9 / 1997 The first congress of the arab confederation
for therapy on the subject of electrotherapy Beirut, Lebanon.
- (21- 24) / 11 / 1996 workshop on physical therapy development
Nablus, Palestine (18 hours).
- ( 26- 31) / 12 / 1992 workshop on rehabilitation in local
community and medical rehabilitation ( C.B.R ) Amman, Jordan .
- (11-13) /11 /1992 The second
conference on sports medicine Maa'en , Jordan.
- (16-18) / 5 / 1990 The first sports medicine course under the
auspices of ( IOC ) Medical commission and Olympic solidarity
Main tasks :
- Assessment for the new cases such az neurological, orthopdic,
rheumatology, pediatrics, syndromes, cerebral palsy with
cognitive and/or physical handicap.
- Treatment planning and implementation by the PT various
modalities such as therapeutic exercises, positioning Boobath /
NDT intervention techniques hydrotherapy, heat … ets .
- Re_evaluation and follow up.
- Report writing and documentation of progress.
- Attending meetings of cases discussions.
- Attending lectures, conferences, workshops and symposiums.
Further tasks :
- Arrange group therapy for gross and fine motor functions.
- Attend medical consultant and orthotist visits.
- Home visits .
- In service lecturing to staff, trainess, Pt families.
- Assisting with general work social occasions, Pt's sport
activities and field days.
- Trying to find or to create new needed equipment .
-Following the data bases and the updatings reserches on the
-Preparation of puplic leaflets awarenes in simple Arabic or
Arabic : mother language, English : very good.
Reading, writing and drawing.
Association membership :
Personal skills :
- Good computer skills.
- Very good report writing skills and translating to arabic.
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Talent to work under pressure individually or in a team.
- Accuracy in work and ability to present on time.
- Very good administrative skills.
- Good skills in behavior modification (children).
-High ability to
learning and share ideas.
- Special skills in teaching reading to Arabic Dyslexic student.
University of Jordan,
Emad Al Yahya firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Muhaidat email@example.com
Further information available upon request