- High School Certificate 1966.
- Medical School: 1966 1972.
- M.B.Ch. B. Alexandria Egypt.
- Internship 1972 1973 Egypt.
- Post graduate:
Royal Medical Services 1973
Fellow Royal College of Surgeons U.K 1981.
Jordan board of Plastic Surgery 1981.
One-year fellowship in Plastic Surgery in Paris France
Head of Plastic Surgery Dept. King Hussein Medical Centre
from 1991 1997.
Fellow of American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive
Fellow of international Society of Aesthetic Plastic
Tutor and examiner Medical School Jordan University.
Consultant Plastic surgeon Private Sector.
Distinctions & Honour Degrees:
- Six army medallions.
- International Whos Who In Medicine, Second Edition May
- Citation of Meritorious Achievements in Plastic Surgery by
International Whos Who in medicine, October 1994.
- International Man of the year, by International
Biographical Centre Cambridge England 1994.
- The 20th Century Award of Achievement, by
International Biographical Centre Cambridge, England, April
- 1995 Commemorative Medal "man of the year" by The
American Biographical Centre.
- The twentieth Century Achievement Award by the American