Hazim Mohammad Salameh Elshebli
B.Sc. in Physical
Address 1: Jordan – zarqa – new zarqa- albatrawy.
Address 2: University of Jordan, college of Rehabilitation
Sciences, queen rania st, P.O Box: Amman - 11942 Jordan.
Mobile : +962777782160.
Name : hazim Elshebli.
Date of Birth : 18/4/1982.
Place of Birth: Jerash _ Jordan.
Nationality : Jordanian.
Gender : Male.
May 2008 – November 2009 training program in physiotherapy at ″Tor
Vergata″ University of Rome
and ″G.D’Annunzio″ University of Chieti-Pescara within the
framework of a cooperation project.
2000 - 2004 Hashemite University, college of allied health
sciences Zarka, Jordan
B.Sc. in Physical Therapy.
GPA: 3.17 Rate: very good.
1999- 2000 Al Thawra Al Arbia Al Kubra Schools Zarka, Jordan
General high school / scientific stream 83.7%
Knowledge of the therapeutic effects and the use of physical
therapy tools: (U.S, electrotherapy, S.W.D, I.R, Wax, Cold
Physical therapy assessment & treatment of:
1. Orthopedic cases. 5. Cardiac cases.
2. Neurological cases. 6. Respiratory cases.
3. Geriatric cases. 7. Pre and post natal cases.
4. Pediatric cases.
OTHER RELATED SKILLS
- Very good computer & internet skills (MS office & SPSS)
- Good communication skills.
- Time schedule flexibility
- Team player.
- Training in ministry of health’s hospitals, medical
rehabilitation center, children rehabilitation and cerebral
palsy centers for (9) month during study.
- Training in medical hussien center from 30- 6- 2003 up
to 30-9- 2003.
- Physical therapist in alhikma modern hospital ( about 65
beds ) from 1/7/2004 – 1/12/2004 ( management and clinical
- Science teacher in primary school ( ministry of
education) from 2/12/2004 – 2/6/2005.
- Physical therapist in qasr shabib hospital ( 76 beds )
from 5 / 7 / 2005 – 5/11/2006
(management and clinical duties).
- Physical therapist in the Royal medical services
hospitals from 5/11/2006 – 17/4/2008.
- University of Jordan (college of rehabilitation
sciences); clinical administration under the cooperation
agreement between university of Jordan and Italian external
affairs ministry for enforce the college of rehabilitation
sciences in the university from 20/4/2008 up to now.
- Training in the university of Chieti (the cathedral of
rehabilitation medicine) from 7/5/2008 – 23/12/2008
- Training in the university Tor Vergata (policlinico of
Tor Vergata, and san rafaelle portuenese) from 7/1/2009 up
- Clinical instructor university of Jordan (faculty of
rehabilitations sciences) from 15/11/2009 up to now. (train,
instruct and teach physiotherapy students in clinics and
hospitals including supervision, assessment and treatment).
WORK PAPERS WERE DONE AND PRESENTED
- Hospitalization for burns unit at al-basher hospital (hazem
elshebli etal.,) presented in the international scientific
for rehabilitation, Amman 17-20 APR 2008.
- Laser HILT therapy, at the fifth scientific day at the
faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences in the University of
CONGRESSES WERE ATTENDED:
- La terapia occupazionale nuove frontiere scientifiche e
occupazionale, Chieti, 7 JULY 2008.
- Societa Italiana di Medicine fisica E Riabilitativa
S.I.M.F.E.R , Roma 16 – 20 SEP 2008.
- 2nd international meetingof rehabilitaion medicine (Tor
Vergata, villa mondragone), freschatti 21 – 22 NOV 2008.
- Riabilitazione e questre in abruzzo, Chieti, 7 MAR 2009.
- III Rome international meeting on rehabilitation
medicine RIMORM09 (focus on vibration energey), 9th -11th
COURSES AND WORKSHOPS:
- Workshop on vibration in physiopathology and sports 10th
- Course of techniques of posture (PERFEZIONAMENTO PER
TECNICO DELLA POSTURA), Roma, 17-18/24-25 october 2009.
- Course of Rehabilitation of the shoulder, The Center of
Consultation at the University of Jordan, 30 April – 1 May,
201, number of hours was (14).
- Training course in Clinical Management of the Sacroiliac
Joint Dysfunction, The Center of Consultation at the
University of Jordan, 8 May 2010, number of hours was (8).
- Injaz courses in market, communication, and
economy skills in the Hashemite University during bachelor
Speaking Reading Writing
Arabic: Excellent Excellent Excellent
English: Very good Excellent Excellent
Italian: Accepted Good Accepted