Rad M. Bin Tareef , MD
|Medicsindex Member Profile : Rad M. Bin Tareef , MD|
|E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tel: (962) 6 5936365 (M) 0795450505|
Date of Birth : September 7,1969 Amman.
Nationality : Jordanian.
Current Occupation :
Vitreoretinal Surgeon at Modern Eye Clinic , Amman
Previous Experience :
- Sep. 1998-July2000 : Comprehensive Ophthalmologist at Furste Eye Clinic, Dubuque.
- Aug.2000-Oct.2001 : Medical & Surgical Vitreoretinal Fellowship at the Foundation
for Retinal research , New Orleans , LA.
- Nov.2001- July2004 : Ass. Prof. At school of Medicine –Univ. of Jordan. Head
Vitreoretional division at ophthalmology dept. , Jordan Univ. Hospital.
Undergraduate Training :
- Sep.1986-June1992 : University of Jordan Medical School.
Graduate Training :
- July 1992-June 1993 : Rotating Internship at Bashir Hospital.
- July 1993-May 1994 : Ophthalmology Resident at University of Jordan Hospital and Clinics.
- July 1994-June 1995 : Internship at Mayo Clinic , Rochester ; MN.
- July 1995-June 1998 : Ophthalmology Residency at Mayo Clinic , Rochester ; MN.
- Nov.1998-July 2000 : Comprehensive Ophthalmologist , Fuerst Eye Clinic, Dubuque, IA
- Minnesota, lowa and Louisiana Medical Licenses.
- Jordan Medical License.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, June 2000.
- FELEX Steps I,II passed in December 1993.
- American Academy of ophthalmology.
- American Retinal Association.
- Jordan Medical Association.
Mitomycin C Tabeculectomy’:The Mayo
A prospective study comparing success rates of Trabeculectomy with and without use of Mitimycin C which was present at ARVO meeting in Fort Lauderdale FL in May ,1998.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Water skiing, downhill skiing and swimming.