Name: Osama Ahmad Yousef Atari
Date of Birth: Kuwait
Date of Birth: 5 March 1959
Marital Status: Married with Four Children
Medical School: Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
Qualification: M.B.B.C.H.in November; 1982 Faculty of Medicine Cairo
Address: P.O.Box 1271Amman 11953 Amman – Jordan
Tealeaf: +9626 5335263 - Mobile: +96279 5618957
1. Mar; 1983- Feb; 1984: Intern at Cairo University Hospital, two months in
the following sections:
Gynecology and Obstetrics
Cancer Surgery, Emergency and Orthopedics.
2. April: 1984-july, 1986: Trainee at Al-Adan Hospital Ministry of Public
Health, Kuwait as a part of Postgraduate Training Program in the Following
April 1984- Oct 1984(Medical)
Nov, 1984-April, 1985 (Surgical)
May, 1985-Oct; 1985(Pediatrics)
June; 1986-Jult, 1986(Obstetrics Gynecology)
Nov; 1985-Jun, 1986(Obstetrics Gynecology)
3. July, 1986-Oct, 1988: Resident Internal Medicine Al-Hammadi Hospital,
(Riyadh-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
4. Oct, 1988-Aug, 1990: Assistant Register in Medical Department at Kuwait
5. Oct, 1999-Jun, 1991: Assistant Registrar in Medical at Al-Adan Hospital,
Ministry of Public Health, Kuwait As a Volunteer during Gulf War.
6. June, 1992-Aug, 1993: Private Clinic in Jordan and General Practitioner
7. Aug, 1993-Aug, 2000: General Practitioner and Emergency Doctor
Occupational Health Department in Ras Lanuf oil Company, Libya.
Working in Family Clinic and Job Site Clinic Company as a medical Officer
following and manage Causality Cases, also working in Occupational Health and
Safety Department for Pre-Employment and Periodic Medical Examination for
Employee and Evaluate their fitness for work.
Sep, 2000-Jan, 2002: Head of Emergency Department and Assistant of Medical
Director in Istiklal Hospital Amman-Jordan.
May, 2002-Jan, 2003: General Manager Assistant in Istiklal.
Jan.2003-July, 2006: Coordinator of Medical Affairs in (AMC) Arab Medical
Aug, 2001-April, 2002: Clinical Investigator during the Period, with the
International Pharmaceutical Research Center.
July, 2006-Till now: Medical Director of Al-STISHARI Hospital Amman
Courses and Training.
- Three Weeks training course Diagnostic Abdomen and pelvic Ultrasound at
Jordan Hospital from 5August, 1999.
2.Newborn Course 7/1-20/51993 in Islamic Hospital, Amman – Jordan.
Participate in the Following:
- National Workshop on Hospital Accreditation 13-14 December 2004, Dead
Sea-Jordan, Hospital Accreditation Workshop in 17 May2005
- Contraceptive Security Strategy Component Working Session (Reproductive
Health Action Plan) (RMAP) 23-25,Jun 2005, Aqaba-Jordan.
- Jordan Vision 2020 Workshop with World Bank Group 14 September 2005.
30/1/2001 في الجامعة
وطموح في 22/23/
تشرين أول /
أكتوبر 2003 ,
6. First Jordan Health Care Management Forums on 26-27 September, 2004 Amman
ESC congress 2005, 3-7 September 2005 Stockholm Sweden (EUROPEAN SOCIETY
Third Conference of the Jordan Society of Anesthesia, Intensive Care &
Pain Control in 16-18 May 2001, Amman - Jordan.
Third International Jordan Dermatological & Meteorological Conference in
19-21 September 2001.
The Second Pan Arab Conference & 7th Jordanian Internal
Medicine Conference in 25-29April, 2004, Amman - Jordan.
The 1st International Jordanian Symposium on psoriasis in
25-26April 2002, Dead Sea - Jordan.
Jordan Medical Association since 1984.
Private Hospital Association Representation of Arab Medical since 2003.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise Medical Services beside Care of Patient Rendered in the floors,
CCU. ICU Cath Lab and Emergency Department
2. Participate in the Morning Reports and Coordinate the Residency Program,
Orientation, and Training of the Residents.
3. Respond to Medical and Other Emergencies, as Needed, Request for Medical
Consultation, Referrals and Complains Regards Reports.
4. Ensure the Accuracy, Completeness and Endorsements of Medical Reports.
5. Preparation of the Resident and Consultants on - call rosters.
6. Coordination Supervise of all Medical Staff Activities.
7. Report any Deficiencies in Professional Support Services Such as
Laboratory, Radiology and Pharmacy.
8. Interpret to the medical staff by - laws, rules and regulations and
9. Participate in the quality assurance program of the hospital including
regular patient care monitoring procedures, patient care evaluations and other
patients and program evaluation components.
10. Serve as principal triage officer in the event of an internal or external
disaster .Act in coordination and cooperation with hospital administrator in
executing policies adopted by AMC.
11. Coordinate activities of the medical staff with other departments of the
12. Meet regularly with department heads and quality assurance staff for
discussions of clinical issues to ensure prper treatment.
13.Submit to the director general recommendations of the medical staff
require administrative actions and / or follow up. When appropriate, make
recommendations concerning administrative actions.
14. Supervise the consultants schedule at the OPD and arrange regular
evolution/Assessment meeting with the nursing staff.
15. Serve on Medical staff committee, nursing management committee and
committees as necessary.
16. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of medical records throughout the
medical staff organization.
17. Infections control committee member in hospital since three years.
18. Assist all medical surgical cases from its medical point view and follow
their management with specialist attending doctors inside hospital and
coordinate their coverage from insurance or other medical providers.
19. Coordinate all Patients coming a broad epically from Palestine National
Authority Ministry of Health Gaza &Ram Allah.
20. Supervise the training programmed of intern doctors by coordinate their
schedule arrange lectures follow their medical note about patients and evaluate
their performance with supervised consultant in all departments.
21. Perform other duties as assigned or required.