SUMMARY OF SELF CURRIENTUM VITAE
Assist. Prof. Dr. HASAN ALI MOHAMED MELOELAIN Ph.D., M.D
PLACE & DATE OF BIRTH: JAFFA, 5th. June 1945.
ADDRESS: Abu Nusair, P.O. BOX (540030) AMMAN (B 11937)
HOME TELEFAX No.: (5230213)
Social Status: Married Five Children.
- DIPLOMA in Political Sciences: Evening University, BUDAPEST HUNGARY, (1/9/1980).
Period of study: Five years. Result: (Excellent with honor degree).
- Doctorate in Economic Sciences: Ph.D./Doctor of Philosophy. Health
Economics and Hospital
Administration branch, The Hungarian Sciences Academy / Budapest, (26/6/1984) Duration of
Research and study: three years. Result: (Excellent).
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery / GENERAL PRACTITIONER/The Szegedian Medical Sciences
University /Hungary, (11th. Sept. 1976) Period of Study: six years. Result:
- The Hungarian Board for Internal Medicine /INTERNIST / The Szegedian Medical Sciences
University / Hungary, (6th. May 1981) Period of Study: five years after
Bachelor Result: (Excellent).
- The Hungarian Board for CARDIOLOGY The Szegedian Medical Sciences University / Hungary,
(10th. Feb. 1984)Period of Specialization: Two years after Internal Medicine
Result: (very good).
Courses and Experiences
- The University Hospital for Heart and Internal Diseases Szeged /Hungary* 1/10/1976
15/12/1977* 27/11/1979 - 1/8/1981* 1/9/1982 - 1/8/1984
- Ibrahim Abu Dayeh Hospital / Amman*1/10/1981 - 1/8/1982
- Cardiac Diseases Treatment Center and also Manager of the Blood Bank in Tajoura Hospital
/Libya*21/12/19777 - 1/11/1979
- Hospitals of Jordanian Ministry of Health*17/10/1984 - 5/12/1992INCLUDING:Director
of Governmental Hospital of Ghor Al Safi and prior to this: Director of the Ghor Al Safi
Health Center. For a period of four years (1985 - 1989)
- Hospitals Administrative Course The Jordanian Administration Institute (1987)
- Candidate for the presidency of the section" Health Services Administration",
which is subordinated in the College of Economy and Administration Sciences / Jordan
University in the year1990
- Part Time Lecturer at the Program:" Health Services Administration" The
Studies College for the Diploma and Master Students during the period: (1987 - 1990) in
the following subjects:** Health Services Administration (advanced)** Hospitals
Administration advanced)** Health Care Systems advanced)
- Assist. Prof. / Hospitals Administration College of Economy and Administration
Sciences Amman University since 23/9/1995
- Hospital Administrator / Jordan Hospital.
- Heart Diseases Specialist (CARDIOLOGIST), and Internal Medicine Specialist
( INTERNIST )
- Private Clinic / AMMAN since 5th. December 1992.